Patchouli Essential Oil 4 oz
Patchouli is recognized in aromatherapy as being effective with nervous disorders, dandruff, sores, acne, skin irritations and acne and rosacea. The specific properties include use as an antidepressant, anti-inflammatory, anti-emetic, antimicrobial, antiseptic, antitoxic, antiviral, aphrodisiac, astringent, bactericidal, carminative, deodorant, digestive, diuretic, febrifuge, fungicidal, nerving, prophylactic, stimulating and tonic agent.
In the perfume industry, it is has been observed that Patchouli improves with age, and that the aged product is what is preferred over freshly harvested. In aromatherapy, Patchouli is an excellent fixative that can help extend other, more expensive oils.
- Botanical Name: Pogostemon Cablin
- Main Constituents: Patchoulol: 32.92%
- Plant Part: Leaves
- Processing Method: Steam Distilled
- Description / Color / Consistency: A thin, clear, amber liquid.
- Aromatic Summary / Note / Strength of Aroma: A middle note with a medium earthy aroma.
- Blends With: Bergamot, Cassia, Cedarwood, Myrrh, Opoponax, Orange, Rose, and Sandalwood.
Before it became popular in Europe, Indian shawls and Indian ink were identified by the unique patchouli odor.
We Also Recommend
Patchouli Essential Oil 30 ml (1 oz) from Creation Pharm Premium 100% Pure -Aceite de Patchuli
Jewelweed Topical Mist - Poison Ivy & Poison Oak, Bites, Swimmer's Itch, Niebla de Topicos
Calendula-Comfrey Salve - Super Salve - Large 4 oz Tin, Super Salve, Herbal Salve
Balm Of Gilead Herbal Salve - Balm De Gilead Savilla Herbal From Creation Farm